Commitment to Excellence. Passion for Justice.
Lytton Williams Messina & Hankin, LLP (the "Firm") is an experienced California law firm that has elected to stay small so that its partners can maintain close relationships with their clients and can continue to make personalized service their number one priority.
Law Practice Areas:
- General business litigation
- Representation of clients before federal, state and local government agencies
- Structure and placement of international investments, including immigration related (EB-5) investment
- Counsel and litigation of elder abuse and estate related disputes
- Insurance coverage and bad faith litigation
- Health care and counsel to health professionals
- Preparation of Estate Planning Documents, Conservatorships, Guardianships, Powers of Attorney, Trust & Probate Litigation, Will Contests, Trust Contests
- Representation of clients before the IRS and other taxing authorities.
- Representation in all Family Law related matters.
The Firm is represented by:
The Firms' litigation attorneys are engaged in a full range of disputed matters in California state courts, the United States District Courts in California, before administrative agencies in Los Angeles, Orange and Riverside Counties, and in a variety of alternative dispute resolution forums.
John Messina, head of the Firm's Temecula Valley Office, is a licensed real estate broker and was the head of a mortgage banking firm in the San Gabriel Valley before turning to the law. Henry Holguin, Of Counsel to the Firm, was formerly a name partner in Miller & Holguin, and is one of California's most noted health care attorneys; he currently serves as the general counsel of Alta Med. the largest Federally qualified Community Health Center in the United States. Ted Hankin, an attorney and CPA, heads the Firm's Newport Beach Office and was formerly the Division Chair of the Estates, Probate and Trust Division of Alvarado Smith APC.
We are your small law firm who has elected to stay small so that we can maintain close relationships with our clients. We make personalized service your number one priority. Sheldon Lytton and Richard Williams, each with more than 30 years of legal experience, practiced at O’Melveny & Myers and Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, respectively, and were then partners in Finley Kumble Wagner Heine Underberg & Manley, one of the largest national law firms in the United States.
We are experienced attorneys who can assist you with your transactions, planning and litigation needs.